Charlton House


Charlton House was established in 1951 as a day-boy house and named in honour of Mr. George Charlton, who was Senior Master of the Prep from 1928 - 1950.

 

Housemaster: Mr Bruce Mitchell

Assistant Housemaster: Mr Grant De Sousa

 

Colour: Golden yellow

Golden yellow symbolizes the warm camaraderie of being a member of Charlton House.

 

Motto: Gaudentes Servimus Dominum (Let us serve the Lord joyfully)

It reminds each one of us to live out our Christian faith personally, doing good deeds in the service of Jesus Christ, our Saviour and Lord.

 

Mascot: Red Rampant Lion

The Red Rampant Lion is taken from the Charlton Family Coat of Arms. It symbolizes the pride and strength of boys working and playing together to achieve success.